Guided tour of the chapel and cloister

The museum offers a guided tour of the historic chapel. Built in 1715, it features an impressive dome as well as astounding frescoes and sculptures. To find out more about the building on the Ursulines-de-Trois-Rivières heritage site, visit the About page.

Open year-round

The tour now features access to the cloister and its spaces reserved exclusively for the Sisters. Walk in their footsteps and find out more about their religious rituals that took place in the choir and antechoir. View the imposing convent fence that marked the boundaries of their convent!

Bilingual guided tour

Last departure 30 minutes before closing